Reader Clarence Rutherford responds to Super Bowl Prices at the People's Stadium aren't very people friendly:
Even the Romans were smart enough to include places for the rabble at the gladiator contests. They wanted them there to distract them from the theft that was taking place.
These new emperors are not that bright and if they keep this up even the stupidest of Trump voters will finally see that they are getting screwed by billionaires. It will not end well at all.
- Meet Vikings star Alex Boone, the maniacal savage with a sensitive soul
- Buy Vikings season tickets for $20,000! (Tickets not included.)
- U.S. Bank Stadium food vendors say Aramark Corporation isn't paying them
- Vikings fans celebrate sweet victory over Packers in U.S. Bank Stadium's prime time debut Photo Gallery
- Metallica gives U.S. Bank Stadium the metal-god test Photo Gallery