Unibrow bandit catches police attention
Oh no they didn't.
Police are looking for a man with one long eyebrow.
Police are calling out a man for his unibrow and using it as an identifying trait in asking for the public's assistance to locate him.
Police are looking for:
- white male
- 20 to 30 years old
- 5'8" to 5'11"
- light build
- beard around his jaw line and a unibrow
- wearing a tan or light green skullcap and a dark jacket with a lighter color strike down the outside of the sleeves
(Not to be confused with the Unibrow Hall of Fame.)
This mono-browed miscreant was robbing a Walgreen's pharmacy of prescription pain medicines (apparently, he already had the tweezers at home.)
If you recognize that unibrow, call police at: 612-673-3856.
Also: We pray to God you don't share genes with this cyclopean bush monster.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Homeless youth Don Turner chases down thief in downtown Minneapolis
- Protest participation costs Black Lives Matter's Adja Gildersleve an apartment
- Al Franken wants to make college textbooks free