Reader Cheryl Tregillis responds to Duluth women ask candidate Stewart Mills to apologize for being a perv:
So, it's family values that Mills is a perv? Heck no.
And where do they get this rubbish about women leaving the work force? Not only has Mills done diddly squat for women, other than be degrading about them, the candidates of the MNGOP make up claims, using Republican math (numbers that have no relation to actual quantity, but are ideology driven). More evidence Mills has no business running for office, much less serving in office.
Nolan, in contrast, is a mature adult who has done a very credible job in office.
I particularly like how these idiots propose to keep us safe on the cheap -- that never works. Which explains a lot of why we have more terrorist attacks on Americans under Republicans -- idiot, fearmongering, perv misogynists.
- Old Stewart Mills Facebook posts are just as bro-tastic as you'd expect
- Stewart Mills, GOP congressional candidate, hits a beer bong [PHOTOS]
- Does Stewart Mills look like Brad Pitt?
- Rick Nolan and Stewart Mills Debate: Watch It Here
- Duluth women ask candidate Stewart Mills to apologize for being a perv