NFL checks out Brett Favre's penis
Brett Favre meets the press.
Brett Favre is ducking the question about whether he texted pictures of his junk to New York Jets sideline reporter Jenn Sterger in 2008.
But the story's not dying.
NFL spokesman Greg Aiello told AP today, "We are reviewing the matter."
Favre, who played for the Jets when Deadspin said he sent the photos, was confronted with the issue on Thursday during a press conference.
"There's an e-mail report today that accuses you of sending some inappropriate text messages to a female employee of the Jets during your year there," said New York Post reporter Brian Costello. "Would you care to respond to those allegations?"
"No, I'm not getting into that," Favre said. "I've got my hands full with the Jets, and trying to get some timing down with our guys. So that's all I'm going to discuss."
He may not want to discuss the matter, but with the Vikings lining up against the Jets on Monday night, the story is sure to grow a third leg.
The Favre File:
- Jenn Sterger claims Brett Favre penis pictures
- Deadspin defends Brett Favre naked in crocs story
- Gawker's Nick Denton claims moral high ground on Brett Favre penis post
- Slideshow: Naked in Crocs, A Favre Fantasy
- Deadspin says it will publish Brett Favre penis pics
- Brett Favre's penis revealed by Deadspin (Warning: Graphic photos)
- NFL checks out Brett Favre's penis
- Masseuse claims Brett Favre sexual harassment
- Favre admits his reputation's at stake
- Favre sexting on Monday Night Football
- Favre sexting story eclipses 500th TD pass
- Brett Favre's still bad to the bone for Wrangler
- Favre's penis can't catch a break (Video)
- Stephen Colbert on Brett Favre's jock (Video)
- Gregory Favre disavows cousin Brett's predicament
- Favre's little quarterback stars in animated movie (Video)
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- A terrible Minneapolis park deal just got $2 million worse
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Why you should never run over a kid while flying a confederate flag
- Minnesota has eighth most expensive cigarettes