Newsweek releases Michele Bachmann photo outtakes in attempt to prove she looks that crazy all the time
Michele Bachmann Newsweek photo outtakes
Newsweek today released a series of pictures featuring Michele Bachmann with crazy eyes in various locales, in an apparent attempt to prove that she looks that crazy all the time.
The weekly mag has been taking heat this week for its bizarre cover image, which features Michele Bachmann with crazy eyes and the headline, "Queen of Rage."
Here is a collage of Newsweek photos showing Michele Bachmann has crazy eyes even without photo manipulation or sexist photo editors.
Newsweek is basically saying: Here's what we had to work with, how could she not look crazy?
Newsweek photo outtakes of Michele Bachmann: All crazy, all the time
- Michele Bachmann on slavery: We are all Kunta Kinte now
- Michele Bachmann pledges to ban "all forms of pornography" if elected president
- Bachmann pledge: Black families better during slavery than under Obama
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Slowly, Lake Calhoun is losing its weird tribute to Mr. Slavery
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
Sun., Sep. 27, 12:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 7:00pm
- Kitty Westin wants to save parents from having to bury a child
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner says toy hamster stole her name and her looks