Mischke show notes: Sept. 9, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with TD Mischke:
- Man spends 168 straight hours at the Minnesota State Fair! WTF! I mean, WTF!...No, no, WTFHDHTHWD!!! I'll interview this maniac today and find out if he's currently a lobotomy on a stick.
- Also: Chicago lawyers have come to the rescue of the extremely dead and gone Shoeless Joe Jackson. Can they save him? That'd be a feat! (or should I say feet) The Chicago Tribune has the story but I'll have the actual lawyers on the show!
- Lastly: It's 9/09/09 today. What does it mean? Is it true it means everything? Is it true it's a game changer? I'll get to the bottom of it by comparing it to 01/01/01. You know what happened on that day, don't you? Bethlehem had a hangover the likes of which no town has known since! Talk about a game changer!
- Get "In the Stream" today, friends. It's going to be a rabid, rowdy, white-water rafting ride! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Minnesota's first nonprofit pet clinic draws visitors across the Midwest
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Scott Walker wants to protect us from the Canadian menace
- Minneapolis fantasy football loser takes Lyn-Lake walk of shame