Mischke show notes: Sept. 3, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with TD Mischke:
- This is why a guy gets up every day enthused about the world outside his window. This is what makes planet earth still the coolest place in the cosmos.
- Even people in high places are jumping on the old bandwagon. It's a new day, folks. Everyone wants in on it.
- Shifting gears just a bit my own favorite alien is back in the States. Does he still recognize the place? James Fallows of the Atlantic Monthly has returned from a three-year orbit over seas, and he has a new book out. We'll visit for the first hour.
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Who's regulating Clearwater Kennel, one of America's "worst puppy mills"?
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Minnesota's first nonprofit pet clinic draws visitors across the Midwest
- Scott Walker wants to protect us from the Canadian menace