Mischke show notes: Sept. 15, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with TD Mischke:
- Beatles Beatles everywhere. Are they getting back together? No, two are dead. But that's not stopping the comeback. The Beatles are smokin' hot once more and today "In the Stream" I'll talk to Bill Stainton, a multiple Emmy Award-winning TV producer, writer, performer and an internationally-recognized Beatles expert.
- I would not have believed you if you tried to tell me these products existed. I would have sworn you'd caught a skit on SNL, and that you just assumed you were encountering actual products.
- Extraordinary! After this failed attempt, I truly wonder if one would ever want to try again, or if this would be taken as a sign.
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Glenville kids have been harassing an elderly woman for decades
Sat., Oct. 17, 12:00am
Sun., Oct. 18, 12:00pm
Fri., Oct. 23, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
- Black Lives Matter races cops to the Twin Cities Marathon, protests peacefully
- Michael Casey's "You Matter" movement turns depression to positivity