Mischke show notes: Oct. 9, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with T.D. Mischke:
- Today in the wild and wholly stream it's World Record Holding Escape Artist, Jonathon Bryce. Why the hell is he going to be BURIED ALIVE under 3 Tons of Corn in Shakopee? I've never been buried in 3 tons of corn in Shakopee. I don't think you have either, at least not in Shakopee.
- Also, a look at local music with City Pages Music Editor Andrea Swensson
- And lastly, "Bongo Bob" plays the Business Bongos.
- Plus, Mischke goes stark raving, flat out, gonzo-ass crazy. Then, without warning, doubles back into a soothing graceful humble serenity as the show closes.
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Richfield cop shoves, hits Somali teen [video]
- Buy your family season tickets at the new Vikings Stadium for a mere $17,000
- Landon Steele's anti-hipster, anti-Black Lives Matter rant goes viral