Mischke show notes: Oct. 8, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with T.D. Mischke:
Two different guests float along in the stream today as two different topics are discussed.
- #1 Are women in America in danger of losing the right to vote? Damn right they are.
- #2 Is our country on the verge of an all out rage-fueled armed revolt? Damn right we are.
First, read these jokes:
What's a gentleman? - Somebody who knows how to play the accordion, but does not. What do you call an accordion player with a beeper? - An optimist.
What's the range of an accordion? - Twenty yards if you've got a good arm.
What's the difference between an accordion player and a terrorist? - Terrorists have sympathizers.
What's an accordion good for? - Learning how to fold a map.
Now, watch this video and note the evaporation of all that humor:
Staying with the music theme, please take a look at a sweet, and oh so beautiful form of behavior modification:
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Nicole Curtis hates 'affordable housing' that replaced south Minneapolis homes
- Minneapolis Police Chief Janee Harteau will keep her job, but not without critics
- Minnetonka Schools remain oddly silent after teen assaults Chris Carr's daughter
- Luke McAvoy, ex-Minnesota football player, comes out in powerful essay