Mischke show notes: Oct. 5, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with TD Mischke:
- Met a guy on the streets of St Paul by the name of Vain Mainstream. No joke, that's his legal name. Says so on his driver's license. Anyway he said he was a songwriter. I said send me some stuff. He did. I'll play it today.
- Nylez is my movie man, my film fanatic, my cinema sage. There's something going on with this new Coen Brothers film that needs discussing. Nylez is on today.
- What the flamin' hooty hoo is going on in Minneapolis. Residents are putting up barricades to separate the white part of the neighborhood from the minority section. Come again?
- Also today, Great ways to die, if you're by any chance in the market.
- And a special guest appearance by "Bongo Barney"
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.