Mischke show notes: Oct. 27, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with T.D. Mischke:
- A look at Scientology. Not a sensationalized look, not a dramatic behind the scenes look. Just a simple discussion with a guy I met on stage at Prairie Home Companion who is a fine musician and happens to be a Scientologist.
- Also: This woman hates October 31st. Hates it, hates it, hates it. Should we egg her house this Saturday? That could turn her around. Learn more on the show.
- And The Great Luke Ski is with us musically. Songs for the week of Halloween from Luke and his crew.
- Swim with the sharks, won't you? Today, In the Stream.
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Why we removed a controversial post
Sat., Oct. 10, 7:07pm
Sat., Oct. 10, 7:30pm
Sat., Oct. 17, 12:00am
Sun., Oct. 18, 12:00pm
- Homeless youth Don Turner chases down thief in downtown Minneapolis
- Mall of America protest case costs Black Lives Matter's Adja Gildersleve an apartment