Mischke show notes: Oct. 26, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with T.D. Mischke:
- Today, "In ther Stream," a discussion of bank robber's notes. An interesting gentleman has gone around collecting threatening scrawls over the years and has fashioned together an entertaining little book. Hear the discussion today with Ken Habarta.
- Also E. Kaiser makes her weekly visit to address the weekend new hangover. What stories still linger as the Monday sun greets the chilly Twin Towns?
- Plus: Soupy Sales is dead and Old Pauley has some thoughts on his passing.
- Come hear all of this and learn how to survive a plane crash while you're at it. That's right, it doesn't have to be a death sentence, people. Let me show you the way.
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- A terrible Minneapolis park deal just got $2 million worse
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Why you should never run over a kid while flying a confederate flag
- Minnesota has eighth most expensive cigarettes