Mischke show notes: Oct. 14, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with T.D. Mischke:
- Floatin' along, fancy-free, in the wild old stream today with Bradley Campbell who handles the big feature story this week in City Pages. He'll tell us who the smartest politician in the state happens to be. I also introduce "Jazz Ma"n to you, folks, our new piano tutor, and I do a ride along with an average St Paul citizen in honor of highway safety month. Plus, what women want in the bedroom, is it really just a good night sleep?
- Float along if you have the time, won't you? Water's fine most the time.
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Glenville kids have been harassing an elderly woman for decades
Sat., Oct. 17, 12:00am
Sun., Oct. 18, 12:00pm
Fri., Oct. 23, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
- Black Lives Matter races cops to the Twin Cities Marathon, protests peacefully
- Michael Casey's "You Matter" movement turns depression to positivity