Mischke show notes: Oct. 1, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with TD Mischke:
- Today, in the murky waters of the stream, I feature female dingbats, disappearing business cards, terrorist cell phones, wife beating pastors, highway fish, beer ghosts, full-moon surgery Wal-Mart patriotism, serial leg rubbers and missing U.S. states.
- Emily Kaiser has the Blotter.
- And you people have phones.
- Come in the swim, won't you?
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Who's regulating Clearwater Kennel, one of America's "worst puppy mills"?
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Minnesota's first nonprofit pet clinic draws visitors across the Midwest
- Scott Walker wants to protect us from the Canadian menace