Mischke show notes: Nov. 3, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with T.D. Mischke:
- Judd Spicer, professional oil wrestler, on the program today.
- Also, a professional eavesdropper (yeah you heard me) Learn about a new eavesdropping website in Minneapolis.
- Plus, the worst song ever. Yeah ever. Yeah EVER!
- And a brand new Ocean is being born on this planet right now (no lie). Let's name it.
- Lastly: A Loring park Mime acts out the entire show, live, in real time, from across town. It's all today, in the Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam!
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Vester Lee Flanagan could have just as easily bought a gun in Minnesota
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- A terrible Minneapolis park deal just got $2 million worse
- Why you should never run over a kid while flying a confederate flag