Mischke Show Notes: Nov. 25, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with T.D. Mischke:
- The Great Lukeski drops off a parody song about the new Twilight Movie
- David Hanson stops by with his Obscure America offerings.
- Mischke examines the horror to be found in Country Music.
- Also, a look at current pop bands who are stuck on a single lyrical theme that they've beaten to death.
- Plus; Nudity in podcasting: Is it the new trend? We'll flesh that out.
- Finally, ten ways to get a dog to stop barking without moving nor making a sound.
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below.
Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091 Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Check out the previous shows in the archives or subscribe to the iTunes podcast. If you are having problems downloading the show via iTunes, please try using a browser other than Internet Explorer.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.