Mischke Show Notes: Nov. 11, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with T.D. Mischke:
- David Hansen discusses the story of the HMS Mary Celeste, one of the greatest maritime mysteries of all time. Over 125 years ago, the ship was found floating, crewless, in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, in pristine condition. The fate of the crew and passengers has never been explained.
- Also today: Boxing,"the sweet science." A discussion of the sport with a local middleweight hopeful, as well as the weekly visit of City Pages sports blogger Judd Spicer.
- And a quick look at St Paul's sister city, Nakasaki, with local Photographer Peter Leach.
Get in the water, people. Tune in from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Steven Timm charged with animal cruelty for harassing, drowning deer
- Cataclysmic boredom propels Stewart Mills into 2016 congressional race
- Man goes to meet prostitute with a trunk full of plastic and a giant empty suitcase