Mischke show notes: May 27, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with TD Mischke:
- Today on the show: A man who is couch surfing his way across the United States. He's slept on over 100 couches so far, mostly in the homes of strangers. Meet Ori, everyone. And feel free to judge him.
- Favorite headline of the day: "Giant Blob Found Deep Beneath Nevada". It's real, people. It's true. It's news. And no, I will not provide a link. If this intrigues you enough, I'm sure you'll Google it. Meanwhile, what's in your wallet? I mean, what's below your state?
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Join the live chat with other Mischke fans. Drop by via browser or IRC client at irc.phazenet.com #mischke.
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- UnitedHealth is getting even richer on Obamacare
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
Sun., Sep. 27, 12:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 7:00pm
- The Top 10 T-shirts of the Minnesota State Fair
- Top 5 Hate Mails of the Week: With new & improved fecal insults!