Mischke show notes: March 6, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with TD Mischke:
- Have you ever been in love with two people at the same time? How can both of them be soulmates? Isn't one sort of screwed in that deal? Can you have a brain-mate instead of a soul mate and is that okay? Is a heart-mate good enough in a relationship, or is it soulmate or nothing?
- If you have to have something dumped on you by a perfect stranger, what would you prefer it be? This British official got lucky. It was merely green custard. I've always thought the worst thing to have dumped on you would be, perhaps, the atom bomb.
- A study has found that most people lie about books they've read, and the reason is to impress others. What books do you claim to have read that you've never even pulled off a shelf? And who are you trying to impress when you make these claims?
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Nicole Curtis hates 'affordable housing' that replaced south Minneapolis homes
- Minneapolis Police Chief Janee Harteau will keep her job, but not without critics
- Minnetonka Schools remain oddly silent after teen assaults Chris Carr's daughter
- Luke McAvoy, ex-Minnesota football player, comes out in powerful essay