Mischke show notes: March 6, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with TD Mischke:
- Have you ever been in love with two people at the same time? How can both of them be soulmates? Isn't one sort of screwed in that deal? Can you have a brain-mate instead of a soul mate and is that okay? Is a heart-mate good enough in a relationship, or is it soulmate or nothing?
- If you have to have something dumped on you by a perfect stranger, what would you prefer it be? This British official got lucky. It was merely green custard. I've always thought the worst thing to have dumped on you would be, perhaps, the atom bomb.
- A study has found that most people lie about books they've read, and the reason is to impress others. What books do you claim to have read that you've never even pulled off a shelf? And who are you trying to impress when you make these claims?
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- A terrible Minneapolis park deal just got $2 million worse
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Why you should never run over a kid while flying a confederate flag
- Minnesota has eighth most expensive cigarettes