Mischke show notes: March 10, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with TD Mischke:
- A "bible quoting stalker" has just been jailed (by the way that's a great name for a band, eh?). If you were a stalker (and some of you must be), whom would you quote, and how might that affect the stalking experience?
- The Barbie Doll turns 50. I'm on it, folks. No worries. I've had this beat since '87 and I know what I'm talking about. Don't miss it.
- What had the single greatest role in liberating women in the 20th century? Think hard now. Then check with the Vatican for your answer.
- Chuck Norris is out of hand. Says he wants to be President of Texas. He's not joking. Let's get him. I'll come around from behind, you guys distract him.
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Check out the previous shows on podcast at one superfan's page.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- A terrible Minneapolis park deal just got $2 million worse
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Why you should never run over a kid while flying a confederate flag
- Minnesota has eighth most expensive cigarettes