Mischke show notes: June 3, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with TD Mischke:
- On the show today I'm going to be making faces at people. A good part of the show will be me making faces at various listeners. I've been working a few gems for several weeks now. One has me looking just ike a circus freak and another like Al Gore. Join me on the program today for Make a Funny Face 2009! I think it's going to be my best show yet.
- Before you get rid of those old used tires, think about calling on your under appreciated creative side. Then blow people's minds.
- I really like this woman's art. She has a big art opening this Friday at the AZ Gallery in Lowertown from 6 until 10. I want to help her out. I like what she has to offer. Check it out.
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Who's regulating Clearwater Kennel, one of America's "worst puppy mills"?
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Minnesota's first nonprofit pet clinic draws visitors across the Midwest
- Scott Walker wants to protect us from the Canadian menace