Mischke show notes: June 1, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with TD Mischke:
- First hour of the show today comes with a discussion of the dark emotions of grief fear and despair. It's a bright sunny June 1st and were kickin' it off in style, people.
- In the second hour of the program we learn how to live like James Bond! C'mon, you know you want to. And you can too, if you just follow the simple recipe offered by my guest, coming to us all the way from Tokyo.
- In the third hour, by the way, I get killed, which makes it more of a two hour show today.
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Join the live chat with other Mischke fans. Drop by via browser or IRC client at irc.phazenet.com #mischke.
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- UnitedHealth is getting even richer on Obamacare
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
Sun., Sep. 27, 12:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 7:00pm
- The Top 10 T-shirts of the Minnesota State Fair
- Top 5 Hate Mails of the Week: With new & improved fecal insults!