Mischke show notes: Jan. 27, 2010
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with T.D. Mischke:
- First I'll have Emily Kaiser discussing her interesting cover feature on the 70's rock group, "Haze."
- Following that, a member of the band joins the show, "Baby Tang." He'll talk about the grief he took, years ago, digging white man's music as a black man. (I thought it was white guys who always dug black guys' music?)
- Lastly: David Hansen makes his weekly visit. We'll be talking talking traitors. (Are you one?)
Get your scuba gear, we're goin' under.
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below.
Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091 Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Check out the previous shows in the archives or subscribe to the iTunes podcast. If you are having problems downloading the show via iTunes, please try using a browser other than Internet Explorer.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Who's regulating Clearwater Kennel, one of America's "worst puppy mills"?
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Minnesota's first nonprofit pet clinic draws visitors across the Midwest
- Scott Walker wants to protect us from the Canadian menace