Mischke Show Notes: Dec. 9, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with T.D. Mischke:
- Dark Matter. Right here. In Minnesota. First time ever on planet Earth. Big News. I'm on it. My guest? A Scientist named Vuk. Sound interesting enough to you?
- David Hansen, a mysterious dude in his own right. He appears today. From out of nowhere. With a topic. From out of nowhere. Sound interesting enough to you?
- Also, an interview with a Ken Doll. First one ever. In Oprah-like fashion we make him cry. The creepy bastard flat-out blubbers. It's great.
- Finally, an interview with a former priest who says he met Jesus in a bar in nordeast Minneapolis. The priest says he was a handsome guy, looked like Robert Goulet Jesus told the priest he'd been back down to earth 38 times since his supposed death. This was his latest visit. He said he had a cabin in Wisconsin.
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below.
Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091 Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Check out the previous shows in the archives or subscribe to the iTunes podcast. If you are having problems downloading the show via iTunes, please try using a browser other than Internet Explorer.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Why we removed a controversial post
Sat., Oct. 10, 7:00pm
Minnesota State University, Mankato Mavericks Mens Hockey vs. University of Nebraska - Omaha Mavericks Mens HockeySat., Oct. 10, 7:07pm
Sat., Oct. 10, 7:30pm
Sat., Oct. 17, 12:00am
- Homeless youth Don Turner chases down thief in downtown Minneapolis
- Mall of America protest case costs Black Lives Matter's Adja Gildersleve an apartment