Mischke Show Notes: Dec. 7, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with T.D. Mischke:
- What do you know about Christmas? Butkus that's what. Butkus!
- We're going to rip this holiday apart, break it down, shake it up, rock it out, give it the once over, dissect it's guts, hold it up to the light.
You want to witness that? It ain't going to be pretty, people. Robin Main is onthe show today.
- Also: Introducing new blotter man Hart Van Denburg. He replaces the recently promoted Emily K. Let's haze the dude!
- Plus: Sarah Palin is at the Mall right now and she's going freakin' nuts. She's ripped the head off a two-year-old and is eating it. I'm on it.
- Lastly: Mourning the death of Hokey Pokey man, Robert Degen. Gone at 104. That song tops Rolling Stone's best songs of the 20th century. We'll dissect it, rip it apart, look it up and down, give it the once over, have at it with gusto and then lower the boom. Capiche?
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below.
Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091 Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Check out the previous shows in the archives or subscribe to the iTunes podcast. If you are having problems downloading the show via iTunes, please try using a browser other than Internet Explorer.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.