Mischke Show Notes: Dec 3, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with T.D. Mischke:
- What's in a name? A discussion of the naming of things, the process of naming, what goes into it, how important are names, not names of people, names of things, films, businesses. How do names affect us?
- Also Quinton Skinner makes his weekly visit and the discussion today fascinates me more than any other we've had: The Urantia Book, heard of it. Google it. It's a mind blower.
- Check out the Conscious Media Network.
- Plus: Whales. They're changing their sound world-wide. Why?
- And, a Pulp Fiction screenwriter tweets from jail. Good stuff? Award winning, brother.
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below.
Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091 Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Check out the previous shows in the archives or subscribe to the iTunes podcast. If you are having problems downloading the show via iTunes, please try using a browser other than Internet Explorer.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you'll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.