Mischke Show Notes: Dec. 15, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with T.D. Mischke:
- I write about Santa for this weeks issue of City Pages. The Santa in my column is not the one in your imagination. It's one of these.
- Judd Spice-rack 'em-up-stack 'em-up appears for his weekly chat-arama and something odd happens. No, seriously, things go in a decidedly different direction than planned. It won't be my doing, I'll tell you that.
- The Golden Globe nominations are out. Time to talk film with our resident scholar, Nylez. Looking at four different movies today: "Bad Lieutenant," "Invictus," "Me and Orson Welles," and "Up in the Air." Plus: Werner Herzog won't die. Seriously.
Get in the water, waders!
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below.
Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091 Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Check out the previous shows in the archives or subscribe to the iTunes podcast. If you are having problems downloading the show via iTunes, please try using a browser other than Internet Explorer.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- A terrible Minneapolis park deal just got $2 million worse
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Why you should never run over a kid while flying a confederate flag
- Minnesota has eighth most expensive cigarettes