Mischke Show Notes: Dec. 10, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with T.D. Mischke:
- Sasquatch comes wading into the cool water. Yeah the hairy bastard has been spotted up North again, and word is he's takin' names, people. Here's a photo, and the lowdown. This whole story has me wanting to head back to the old Patterson film of yesteryear. The one that kept me intrigued as a child.
- Quinton Skinner drops by today with strange goings on in Norway. No, not Big Foot, "Big Light." What is it, exactly?
- Yesterday David Hansen was a no-show. We now know the scoop. He was in the Emergency Room. More on that during the program.
- Casual Sex Survey at the U. Casual Mischke interview with the lead researcher.
Get in the water, waders!
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below.
Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091 Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Check out the previous shows in the archives or subscribe to the iTunes podcast. If you are having problems downloading the show via iTunes, please try using a browser other than Internet Explorer.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- A terrible Minneapolis park deal just got $2 million worse
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Why you should never run over a kid while flying a confederate flag
- Minnesota has eighth most expensive cigarettes