- It has come to this: We're losing our jobs, seeing savings dwindle, so we're heading off to the desert to see if there's possibly some money resting underground. The sun is hot, its dusty and dry, the back takes a beating, but damn it "Our economy is going to hell! We have to find a way out!"
- In California a gay couple cannot get married. But they can now in.....drum-roll please.....Iowa! I don't want to hear liberals, on the West Coast, beat up on the podunk Midwest ever again.
- Golly, do I ever see see myself when I read about this man. A lot of you guys must feel you're looking in the mirror as well, but I sure hope our marriages don't end as his has.
- Did you know horse manes and horse tails are used for fabrics, paint bristles, and as stuffing in upholstered furniture and mattresses. In this economy, how long did you think it would be before bald tailless horses started showing up in pastures? At least the guys scrounging for a few bucks in the desert are doing it legally. This is just twisted.
- Okay, everyone. The guy's on his own comedy planet. Like him or hate him, he has done nothing less than redefine comedy in film. Here's what's next, brace yourselves.
- Photos never before published. We all should look at them.
Join the live chat with other Mischke fans. Drop by via browser or IRC client at irc.phazenet.com #mischke.
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Check out the previous shows in the archives.