Mischke show notes: April 29, 2009
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with TD Mischke:
- It surprises me that it took this long for a book like this to come out.
- Yesterday's show notes featured a man who painted his face every day for 365 straight days. Today faces have swine flu masks, and artists must adjust.
- You know the story with most diets, right? One year after losing weight the majority of people just put it back on again. Now comes the Twitter version of this. One month after joining the Twitter fad, 60 percent of people bag it and move on to the next fleeting thrill.
- I don't know, man. I guess it's just a cloudy, cold late April afternoon, and I feel we all need this right now. I just really feel our souls could use it.
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Join the live chat with other Mischke fans. Drop by via browser or IRC client at irc.phazenet.com #mischke.
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Why we removed a controversial post
Sat., Oct. 10, 7:00pm
Minnesota State University, Mankato Mavericks Mens Hockey vs. University of Nebraska - Omaha Mavericks Mens HockeySat., Oct. 10, 7:07pm
Sat., Oct. 10, 7:30pm
Sat., Oct. 17, 12:00am
- Homeless youth Don Turner chases down thief in downtown Minneapolis
- Mall of America protest case costs Black Lives Matter's Adja Gildersleve an apartment