Mischke show notes: April 2, 2009
Photo by Steve Cohen for City Pages
Today on Citypages.com's 'In The Stream' with TD Mischke:
- I read this in USA Today early this morning: "Kids lined up to hug Chris Brown today when he showed up on the basketball court at the University of Mary Washington in Fredericksburg, Va. Most of the kids seemed to love Browns attention, though one child was slapped by the singer." What the hell is going on with this guy? Where is all this heading? When will we read that a visit to a hospice center ended when Brown cut off a morphine drip and whispered into the ear of the dying man that he intended to have his way with the poor fella's wife?
- Wait, so who then was the middle aged-passenger?
- Lost a good man, and fine musician and song writer.He had a cool song called "Coulda Shoulda Woulda" which you can find at iTunes. Here's hoping he didn't leave this earth with all those couldas and shouldas bouncing around in his head.
Tune in from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m., and feel free to leave comments about today's show below. Call and talk to Mischke live on the air: (651) 330-4091
Join the live chat with other Mischke fans. Drop by via browser or IRC client at irc.phazenet.com #mischke.
Comments WILL be posted within minutes -- please do not hit the 'Post' button more than once. If you are having trouble, send us an email.
Check out the previous shows in the archives.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Landon Steele's anti-hipster, anti-Black Lives Matter rant goes viral
Sat., Oct. 17, 12:00am
Sun., Oct. 18, 12:00pm
Fri., Oct. 23, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
- Sports Illustrated names Timberwolves among NBA's least hated teams. Thanks?
- Minneapolis loses West Bank icon Chester