Reader Theo Smith responds to Six-hour standoff in Minneapolis ends with arrest of armed robbery suspect:
Without seeing Bey's video, his comments seem a little strange. I guess he was critizing the use of force, but it sounds like only minor injuries to the suspect following an armed standoff.
That seems like a pretty excellent result, especialy with a loaded pistol on the scene.
Do people think they have a right to no bodily harm while resisting arrest after a robbery and threatening to shoot people, including police? Are you really so nuts that you think you have a right to saftey at that point?
As soon as you threaten someone else's life with a weapon, you've lost your right to life.
- Minneapolis cop Mohamed Noor charged with murder in Justine Damond shooting
- Minneapolis security guard helping blind man cross street goes very viral [VIDEO]
- Lawsuit: Delta 'platinum' customer groped woman on flight to Minneapolis
- Minneapolis hair stylist charged for unwanted boob-grabbing service
- Looks like Minneapolis has itself a pizza bandit