Michele Bachmann promises White House plans by summer
Michele Bachmann wants to be president.
Fresh off informing the world that she didn't read the health care reform bill before it was enacted in March 2010, Michele Bachmann says she'll soon let everyone know what her 2012 White House tea party plans are.
"We need a nominee who really understands the times that we live in," she told CNN this morning.
I think our nominee needs to be willing to be a one-term president if that's necessary in order to get the job done, because we have to get back on a good financial footing, and we have to get gasoline prices back down to, I hope, below $2 a gallon.
A president who can accomplish both those feats would only be good for one term? Well, maybe if that president was Michele Bachmann.
"I think probably by about early summer a decision should be made," Bachmann said.
More Michele Bachmann coverage:
- Michele Bachmann wants to be president
- Bill Clinton calls Michele Bachmann divorced from reality on healthcare
- Michele Bachmann flunks slavery history again
- Michele Bachmann vs. Michelle Obama in breastfeeding war
- Bachmann calls on Glenn Beck to solve the national debt crisis
- Michele Bachmann fights narcoterrorists
- Dim-bulb Bachmann brings back lightbulb bill
- Bachmann on Meet The Press: Barack Obama is anti-American
- Bachmann's health care funding conspiracy theory debunked
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.