Michele Bachmann poses beside "Kenyan village idiot" sign [PHOTO]
Rep. Michele Bachmann happily plays into the birther conspiracy hokum that President Barack Obama was born in Kenya, not America.
So maybe it's not a surprise that at a 200-strong tea party rally in our nation's capital on Thursday, with a scrum of press photographers looking on, she allowed herself to be photographed beside a sign that read, "Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing its idiot."
Somewhere in Stillwater, a tea party is missing its birther.
Bachmann and the birthers:
- Bachmann refuses to acknowledge Obama citizenship
- Bachmann embraces birther Orly Taitz
- Bachmann doubles down with birthers on GMA
- Bachmann won't show her birth certificate
- Tim Pawlenty: Barack Obama really is American
- Tim Pawlenty vs. Donald Trump, Birther
Barack Obama's birth certificate:
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
- Slowly, Lake Calhoun is losing its weird tribute to Mr. Slavery
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
Sun., Sep. 27, 12:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 7:00pm
- Kitty Westin wants to save parents from having to bury a child
- Fox News anchor Harris Faulkner says toy hamster stole her name and her looks