Michele Bachmann Newsweek cover: Queen of Rage [IMAGE]
Michele Bachmann on Newsweek
Michele Bachmann has truly made the big-time: She is featured on the cover of the August 15 Newsweek.
Of course, this may not be how she would have liked her close-up.
The photo of Bachmann makes her look like some sort of manic street preacher. And the headline, "Queen of Rage," hardly speaks to her Christian values.
Is this some gimmick by Newsweek to goose newstand sales? Cause they couldn't have picked a crazier picture and headline to entice supermarket shoppers.
Here she is in all her glory:
Michele Bachmann stares back apocalyptically from the cover of the new issue of Newsweek.
- Michele Bachmann on slavery: We are all Kunta Kinte now
- Michele Bachmann pledges to ban "all forms of pornography" if elected president
- Bachmann pledge: Black families better during slavery than under Obama
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- A terrible Minneapolis park deal just got $2 million worse
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Why you should never run over a kid while flying a confederate flag
- Minnesota has eighth most expensive cigarettes