Michele Bachmann naked body scans [PHOTOS]
While flirting with a presidential bid in Iowa late last month, Michele Bachmann was asked about privacy concerns with full-body scanners at airport security.
"Thank you for asking that question," Bachmann said. "It's one on everybody's mind."
Bachmann then revealed that she will no longer consent to the anti-terrorism scans because she believes that the TSA wants naked photos of her to put on the internet.
It's quite a conundrum for a Congresswoman who spends an awful lot of time jaunting around the country trying to pump up her national image.
But unfortunately for Bachmann, her concern is too little, too late.
Several weeks ago, City Pages was contacted by a member of the TSA, who said he had something we might be interested in.
Intrigued, we agreed to meet him in a parking garage near our office in the Warehouse District.
The man, who took great pains to conceal his identity, opened a manilla folder containing grainy photos that had obviously come from an airport body scan.
"That's her," he said.
Having heard that naked pictures of Brett Favre's penis fetched thousands, the man initially tried to negotiate a similar high price for his naked Bachmann photos.
In the end, however, he settled for $20 and a half-finished Subway punch card.
The photos on the next page are explicit, and cannot be unseen. Please do not click this link if you are not 18 years old, or if you do not want to see Michele Bachmann naked.
Michele Bachmann's naked body scan pictures
Some shady TSA guy
Previous Michele Bachmann Coverage:
- Michele Bachmann looked into the wrong SOTU camera on purpose
- Meghan McCain calls Michele Bachmann "a poor man's Sarah Palin"
- Michele Bachmann SOTU behind-the-scenes video
- Michele Bachmann vs. Paul Ryan: The videos
- CNN justifies airing Bachmann's SOTU speech
- Bachmann flunks history of slavery and the Founding Fathers
- Michele Bachmann wants to be president
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- A terrible Minneapolis park deal just got $2 million worse
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Why you should never run over a kid while flying a confederate flag
- Minnesota has eighth most expensive cigarettes