Michele Bachmann wanted the national spotlight with her own State of the Union address, and she's getting her wish.
Along with guffaws in the New York Times op-ed section, Saturday Night Live's Kristen Wiig has joined the party, with a total takedown on Bachmann's inability to look into the right camera as she spoke.
- Michele Bachmann looked into the wrong SOTU camera on purpose
- Meghan McCain calls Michele Bachmann "a poor man's Sarah Palin"
- Michele Bachmann SOTU behind-the-scenes video
- Michele Bachmann vs. Paul Ryan: The videos
- CNN justifies airing Bachmann's SOTU speech
- Bachmann flunks history of slavery and the Founding Fathers
- Michele Bachmann wants to be president