Lady Gaga headlined the Grammys. She's sold bazillions of records. An army of Little Monsters follows her every move and tweet. She's a bona fide cultural phenomenon.
But Rep. Michele Bachmann, mother of five and foster mother to her own army, is clueless about her.[jump]
"You know, I don't really know that much about Lady Gaga," she confessed to George Stephanopoulos of "Good Morning America" this morning. "I hate to say it, I have a lot of children, but I don't know that much about Lady Gaga."
The sixth district congresswoman was on GMA today, ripping into Michelle Obama again for hatching an evil "social engineering" plan to encourage mothers to breast feed their children, and to double down with birthers by refusing to declare that President Barack Obama was an American citizen.
As she has with every other member of the press, she also toyed with Stephanopoulos about her White House ambitions.
"I'm not there yet," she said.
Little Monsters everywhere are breathing a sigh of relief.
More Michele Bachmann Coverage:
- Michele Bachmann wants to be president
- CNN justifies airing Bachmann's SOTU speech
- Michele Bachmann looked into the wrong SOTU camera on purpose
- Meghan McCain calls Michele Bachmann "a poor man's Sarah Palin"
- Bill Clinton calls Michele Bachmann divorced from reality on healthcare
- Michele Bachmann flunks slavery history again
- Michele Bachmann vs. Michelle Obama in breastfeeding war