Conservatives in Washington, D.C., got a full dose of Rep. Michele Bachmann with their morning coffee today.
She kicked off her CPAC keynote address by lampooning her inability to look at the right camera for her State of the Union speech, slagged Barack Obama as socialist, and drew some laughs linking the national debt to the president of China, Hu Jintao.
"With all the money that we owe China," she said, "I think you might correctly say, Hu's your daddy."
Watch the highlight reel:
UPDATE: Bachmann calls health care reform -- a massive windfall for private health insurance companies -- the "crown jewel" of socialism [VIDEO]:
More Michele Bachmann Coverage:
- Michele Bachmann wants to be president
- CNN justifies airing Bachmann's SOTU speech
- Michele Bachmann looked into the wrong SOTU camera on purpose
- Michele Bachmann SOTU behind-the-scenes video
- Meghan McCain calls Michele Bachmann "a poor man's Sarah Palin"
- Michele Bachmann retreats from cutting war veterans' benefits
- Bachmann promotes video smear of Planned Parenthood
- Bill Clinton calls Michele Bachmann divorced from reality on healthcare
- Michele Bachmann misleads supporters about CDC abortion data
- Michele Bachmann flunks slavery history again
- Michele Bachmann not qualified to be president, says former chief of staff Ron Carey