Metrodome collapse: Video shows roof failure frame-by-frame
The now widely-circulated Fox Sports video inside the collapse of the Metrodome's roof shows two holes open in the Teflon roof and dump tons of snow into the Red Zone.
Although the video is just 30 seconds, it reveals a lot about how the roof failed. We've got a Zapruder Film-like frame-by-frame analysis of how the Metrodome became an outdoor stadium.
First a tiny trickle of snow starts streaming in--it almost looks like salt:
The roof begins to sag under the weight of the snow:
Then a hole opens in the roof and tons of snow pour in:
Snow blankets Mall of America field -- thank God no one was under it!
It spreads over much of the Red Zone--is this Lambeau Field?
Then another hole opens up and blankets the other sideline:
You have to see it to believe it. Here's the 30 second video of the Metrodome's collapse:
Metrodome Collapse and Blizzard Coverage:
- Metrodome roof collapses after blizzard
- Metrodome collapse: Video from inside the stadium
- Blizzard socks the Twin Cities [UPDATE AND VIDEO]
Twin Cities Blizzard People Photos
The Favre File:
- Jenn Sterger claims Brett Favre penis pictures
- Gawker's Nick Denton claims moral high ground on Brett Favre penis post
- Brett Favre's penis revealed by Deadspin (Warning: Graphic photos)
- NFL checks out Brett Favre's penis
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.