Masseuse claims Brett Favre sexual harassment
The other cleat just dropped.
Today, on Brett Favre's birthday of all days, The New York Post published allegations of a second woman claiming lewd sexual harassment by the Vikings quarterback.
"He was looking at me like I was a hanging slab of meat," the woman was quoted as saying.
This latest allegation comes from a masseuse who worked for the Jets during training camp, and follows a week that saw sexting photos of Brett Favre's penis splashed across the internet.
This will only add to the NFL's investigation into Favre's sexual conduct and be a further distraction to him heading into Monday's game against the Jets.
- Jenn Sterger claims Brett Favre penis pictures
- Deadspin defends Brett Favre naked in crocs story
- Gawker's Nick Denton claims moral high ground on Brett Favre penis post
- Slideshow: Naked in Crocs, A Favre Fantasy
- Deadspin says it will publish Brett Favre penis pics
- Brett Favre's penis revealed by Deadspin (Warning: Graphic photos)
- NFL checks out Brett Favre's penis
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- A terrible Minneapolis park deal just got $2 million worse
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Why you should never run over a kid while flying a confederate flag
- Minnesota has eighth most expensive cigarettes