Lesbian kissing on the Target Field jumbotron: Comment of the Day
Same-sex kissing on the jumbotron?
In the controversial PR mess over a Target Field guard telling a pair of lesbian smoochers to knock it off, commenter Robin raises the possibility of an intriguing bit of street protest:
Pull a fast one on the jumbotron operator.
"I don't see a whole lot of kissing between same sex-fans on the jumbotron. It would be interesting if they put that heart thing around a lesbian and straight man who happened to sit next to each other, and then she turns in the other direction and plants a big wet one on her girlfriend. The security guard would probably have a freakin' heart attack."
Read more about it here, and join in the debate:
- Target Field guard scolded lesbian Twins fans for kissing
- Lesbians scolded by Target Field security guard speak out on forbidden kiss [VIDEO]
- Minnesota Twins plan "It Gets Better" video shoot
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- Glenville kids have been harassing an elderly woman for decades
Sat., Oct. 17, 12:00am
Sun., Oct. 18, 12:00pm
Fri., Oct. 23, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
- Black Lives Matter races cops to the Twin Cities Marathon, protests peacefully
- Michael Casey's "You Matter" movement turns depression to positivity