Reader Randall Holbrook reponds to Keith Ellison, Debbie Wasserman Schultz sit down during Trump speech, conservative Twitter loses its hive-mind:
In the Gulag Archipelago, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn tells of a political rally where everyone in attendance was afraid to be the first one to stop clapping for "Comrade Stalin." Applause went on for 11 minutes, until a factory director stopped and sat down.
Later that night, he was arrested.
It looks like we're getting there.
- Garrison Keillor says Keith Ellison, 'lackluster black Muslim,' is wrong for DNC chair
- Your Garrison Keillor story was nothing short of race-baiting
- Keith Ellison's son Jeremiah is running for the north Minneapolis City Council seat
- Mild-mannered Keith Ellison is about to become America's scariest Muslim
- Keith Ellison filmed sitting down during Trump speech, conservative Twitter loses its hive-mind