Jimmy Kimmel gets into Brett Favre's Wranglers [VIDEO]
Enough room for a photo.
Wrangler scaled back its "Bad to the Bone" ads featuring Brett Favre, so Jimmy Kimmel has generously stepped into the breach.
"He could lose $7 million in endorsements a year. You know, his manager really should have sat him down and said, 'Brett, you're getting paid $19,000 a day, just to not show people your junk,'" Kimmel joked. And those pictures? "To be honest, it's all I can think about when I watch him play."
That means we have new ad from JKL: "Wrangler jeans. Trusted and true. Comfortable and classic. And never too tight, so you can always get a camera down the front."
Check it out:
The Favre File:
- Jenn Sterger claims Brett Favre penis pictures
- Deadspin defends Brett Favre naked in crocs story
- Gawker's Nick Denton claims moral high ground on Brett Favre penis post
- Slideshow: Naked in Crocs, A Favre Fantasy
- Deadspin says it will publish Brett Favre penis pics
- Brett Favre's penis revealed by Deadspin (Warning: Graphic photos)
- NFL checks out Brett Favre's penis
- Masseuse claims Brett Favre sexual harassment
- Favre admits his reputation's at stake
- Favre sexting on Monday Night Football
- Favre sexting story eclipses 500th TD pass
- Brett Favre's still bad to the bone for Wrangler
- Favre's penis can't catch a break (Video)
- Stephen Colbert on Brett Favre's jock (Video)
- Gregory Favre disavows cousin Brett's predicament
- Favre's little quarterback stars in animated movie (Video)
- Bill Maher on Brett Favre: Pee-pee wrong stalking (Video)
- Brett Favre Wrangler ads cut from NFL broadcasts
- Jenn Sterger lawyers up
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.