Jesse Ventura's Reddit AMA: Top quotes
During yesterday's Reddit Ask Me Anything session, Jesse Ventura weighed in on topics ranging from the Patriot Act to Minnesota winters to the best way to become a "goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus."
SEE ALSO: Jesse has new TV show, still dislikes "Democrips and Rebloodlicans"
It was fun, wacky, and conspiratorial -- but would you expect anything less from our former governor? Below, we've compiled the 15 most entertaining things Ventura had to say during his AMA.
15. Like LRT? Send your thank you cards to Jesse
14. As the saying goes, freedom isn't free
13. If he could do it over again he wouldn't become a Navy SEAL
12. Jesse doesn't have a warm spot for cold Minnesota winters
11. The secret to marriage -- not partying with professional wrestlers, apparently
(For more, click to page two.)
10. You appointed my mom!
9. Jesse on religion
8. The Body is apparently a cat person
7. Sounds like he isn't too optimistic about that rumored 2016 presidential run
6. Good to know our governor at the time wasn't a 9/11 perpetrator...
(For the top five, click to page three.)
5. If Jesse would've been president instead of George W, the aughts might've turned out very differently
4. The Body on the rigors and dangers of professional wrestling
3. You gotta love this comparison of pot and beer
2. Jesse on the best advice he's received
1. Chewing tobacco? Really?
-- Follow Aaron Rupar on Twitter at @atrupar. Got a tip? Drop him a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.