Jeremy Giefer returns to court to face 12 more charges
Jeremy Giefer, the sex offender pardoned by Gov. Tim Pawlenty, is due back in court today to face 12 more possible charges related to a case in which he sexually assaulted a girl.
The news follows a new revelation in the case, which gets more tawdry with each passing week: Giefer threatened and sexually assaulted the mother of his out-of-wedlock daughter even as he was applying for the pardon as a faithful family man.
We'll be updating this story during the day, so check back.
- Jeremy Giefer could be Tim Pawlenty's Willie Horton
- Jeremy Giefer got Pawlenty pardon to open daycare
- Pawlenty on sex daycare pardon: "I am very troubled"
- Molester Daycare: Why did Pawlenty wait 13 days to close it?
Giefer back in jail, and DHS has some 'splainin' to do
Pawlenty disregarded molester's disorderly conduct conviction to give daycare pardon
Jeremy Giefer charged with domestic assault before Pawlenty Pardon
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.
- A terrible Minneapolis park deal just got $2 million worse
Sat., Sep. 19, 12:00am
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sun., Sep. 20, 12:00pm
Sat., Sep. 26, 2:30pm
- Why you should never run over a kid while flying a confederate flag
- Minnesota has eighth most expensive cigarettes