It's a sad world when "Caveat Emptor" becomes a national way of life and crooks are allowed to screw good people over because "it's not illegal."
Have we completely done away with any sort of moral code anymore? Is it truly a "dog eat dog" world? And is that the world you're happy to hand down to your children and grandchildren?
I can't seem to recall which chapter and verse covers this philosophy in the Bible. But maybe that should be chucked in the gutter as well.
- Menards caught threatening workers with docked pay for trying to unionize
- At Menards, employees learn to become lobbyists for the billionaire owner
- Pot, kettle? Richfield Menards beefing with Taco Bell over "cheap" construction design
- Labor group picks fight with Menards over union-busting practices
- Menards settles race discrimination case brought by black employees
- Menards runs afoul of the feds (again) for mistreating its truckers