Gov. Scott Walker loses the zombie vote in Madison [VIDEO]
Zombies to Walker: Pass the brains.
He's already tanked in the polls among the living, and now it looks like Wisconsin's union-busting Gov. Scott Walker is losing the un-dead vote as well.
"What do we want? BRAINS? When do we want them? BRAINS!" a bunch of protesting zombies shouted as they marched through Madison over the weekend.
"If Walker had brains, I'd eat them," said a sign carried by one green-faced demonstrator.
That poses an interesting dilemma: What's the point of a governor having brains if someone's just going to come along and snack on them anyway? Or maybe the better question is, Would anyone be able to tell the difference before and after?
In case you missed it, Walker's controversial bill stripping most public employees of their collective bargaining rights has been forced into limbo by Dane County Judge Maryann Sumi while she considers whether it was passed in violation of Wisconsin's open meetings laws.
- Scott Walker wins, Democrat accuses GOP of breaking the law
- Scott Walker cracks a little on union busting Nick Milroy, Wis. Democrat, tackled by police for trying to get to his office [VIDEO]
- Republican claims Wisconsin senate Democrats getting homesick
- Scott Walker: Wisconsin has buyer's remorse
- Madison police chief, mayor troubled by Scott Walker's comments
- Scott Walker phone fail: Wis. governor falls for prank call you wouldn't believe
- Bachmann wants Obama to be more like Wisconsin governor, but Americans don't
- Wisconsin 14 won't get paychecks until they come home
- Wisconsin police hunt down Democratic senators over union-busting bill
- Bachmann vs. Obama on Wisconsin unions
- Wisconsin will call out National Guard against striking state workers
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.