Get milked: Minneapolis mustache time!
Time to chug some milk (or get a milky substance all over your upper lip) for a sexy photo op. Actually, you'll probably just look like a total fool unlike the hot celebs who pose for "Got Milk?" ads.
The "Got Milk" mustache mobile is heading to Minneapolis Tuesday, so don't miss this opportunity.
More details below.
The mustache mobile is part of the "Drink Well. Live Well. Campaign".
Where to get your milk mustache:
Tuesday, May 19
11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
1111 Nicollet Mall (Peavey Plaza)
Once you have your milk mustache, you can do the following:
• Health assessments from a registered dietitian
• Ice-cold milk from local dairies
• Homemade smoothie samples
• Five-minute chair massages
• Souvenir Milk Mustache photos
• Sweepstakes for a chance to win a personal chef consultation courtesy of Real Simple magazine
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss City Pages' biggest stories.